Monday, June 8, 2009

Class!

Hi there guys! I just wanted to let you know that I will be having a card class on June 28th at 12pm.. It is an all occasion card class. You will be making 5 different cards. The price is $15.00 and this also includes envelopes. I know the old price was $12.00 with envelopes, however, I have had to raise my price a bit to cover the cost of the supplies..Stampin Up has decided to raise their prices by 10% starting July 1st, which means more money for cardstock. I apologize for the inconvenience to you.. but as always, I try to make my classes affordable for everyone :)

I will have kits made for those of you who cannot make it but are still interested. I have reserved a building for the class and there is limited spaces, so please let me know if you are interested in attending. Those of you who have earned a free class in the past are also welcome to take advantage of this one as your freebie!

No comments: